If you are looking for a beautiful sunrises and sunsets? We have both all in a quiet bay. Great full sun all day and protection from the wind, plus over 200’ of sand frontage located facing southwest on the north shore of Lake Nokomis. The water fluctuation does not affect the use of our all sand beach. We are also located on the ATV/Snowmobile trail. Great fishing, watersports or just relaxing, all of this on a beautiful 3 acres on a dead end road.
|Room||May 1 - Sep 15 (Weekly Only)||3 Day Minimum Remaining Year|
|Ridge Top Cabin||$500/week (2 Person Occupancy)||$100/day|
|Bay View Cabin||$750/week (4 Person Occupancy)||$125/day|
|Lake View Cabin||$750/week (4 Person Occupancy)||$125/day|
|Loon Lodge Cabin||$2,100/week (8 Person Occupancy)|
• Must have valid credit card to reserve
• 100% non-refundable at booking
• No one under 25 may reserve or sign for reservation
• All stays are at occupants own risk and Loon Bay will not be held liable/responsible for accidents or negligence of guests.
• Quiet time is 9pm to 8am and all guests are expected to keep noise to a minimum during that time for the other guest’s enjoyment.
• No persons who have not been listed as guests may stay with first notifying operators and paying the appropriate daily rate increase.
• All guest MUST BE REGISTERED. This is a private resort.
• Guests are allowed use of the 3 acre property for walking and are allowed docking of 1 boat, plus 1 watercraft per cabin unless prior permission is given.
• Snowmobiles/ATV’s must remain on gravel drive so as not to damage grass, landscape or trees.
• Parking of vehicles is offered at the top of the resort.
• Any property damage is the responsibility of the occupant and will be billed accordingly.